Working in sub teams over the last few weeks, J10 have...
- researched different flavoured soups
- created questions for market research
- carried out market research across the school
- inputted data gathered in graphs and pie charts
- written a persuasive letter to Miss Jury asking for a business loan
- found a suitable recipe and retailer by designing a cost plan to find the cheapest ingredients
- advertised their soup through posters and letters
- and finally made and sold a delicious tomato soup to the school
Here are some exciting photos of the different stages!
We made a lovely profit and we're hoping J10 will be crowned the winners after J11 and J12 have made and sold their soup. We will keep you posted on the results!